Can’t get enough of the NHL? Do you live for professional hockey action? Are you obsessed when the puck drops? Consider yourself a hockey expert?
Then Stats Style Score is the perfect fit for you!
Launched in July 2017 by Anthony DiMoro, Stats Style Score, a part of the DiMoro Enterprises media family, allows writers to sharpen their skills, develop their style, gain exposure and flex their NFL IQ muscles.
Here are the requirements to join the Stats Style Score writing team:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a skill in writing and a knowledge of sports
- Must commit to 1 article per week at minimum
- Must pledge to post content based on analysis and opinion that is backed up by statistics and facts. Stats Style Score wants to produce in-depth, team-specific content that goes beyond the headlines. We want our readers to come to us for the “extra” insight, analysis and content about their favorite NHL team.
- Must possess a strong writing ability, attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to consistently produce thought provoking content supported by statistical information.
Stats Style Score encourages our writers to utilize website such as ESPN, Hockey statistical outlets, League & Team Websites and any/all statistical resources to construct an article.
Our goal is to provide content that offers a point of view/analysis that is supported by statistics and factual information (stats, numbers, quotes) while delivering in-depth team specific content.
How To Apply
To formally apply to Stats Style Score, please do email us the following information
- Sample of Writing (500+ words): this can be work you have done in the past. If you do not have a any past work please write a 500+ word piece and send that to us (this can be in Word Doc form, email, etc).The writing piece must demonstrate the ability to tie in statistics to support information. Our website is looking for content based on statistics and facts, we want to see an example of your ability to compose articles in that manner.
- First & Last Name
- Must agree to produce 1-article (minimum) per week
- Team You Wish To Cover
- Link to your Twitter account
Stats Style Score contributors are independent contractors and, once established, can monetize their content via ad banner programs.
- Arizona Coyotes Moving to Central Division
- Seattle Officially Announced as the NHL’s 32nd Team
- Canucks’ Prospect Michael DiPietro Traded In OHL
- Red Wings’ Anthony Mantha Out Four To Six Weeks
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman Announces 2019-2020 Salary Cap
- Flyers Hire Chuck Fletcher as General Manager
- Devils’ Steven Santini Sent To AHL On Conditioning Loan